Saturday, January 19, 2008

From Buenos Aires

After a long day of flying on airplanes, waiting in airports and riding buses, I finally made it to Argentina. Its sunny and warm here. If youre wondering, I cant figure out how to use the apostrophe. I stayed at Hostel Estoril. I was cute and clean. They had a little outdoor patio. I was on the 6th floor. Im not sure if the one on the 6th floor does also. People are friendly. My roommate was from Ireland and she was staying for two nights. Then she was heading to an apartment she rented and is planning to learn Spanish for two months. Shes then planning to travel throughout South America. I checked into my hotel, Hotel Waldorf, no affilication to the one in NY. Its dark as the reviews say but I guess the room is decent. Im about to go find out how much it will cost me to change my flight to an earlier day. I also saw a pilates studio so I might take a class if it works out. Im so sore from sleeping in strange positions on the plane. The tour group is meeting at 7.30p tonight to discuss the itinerary, meet one another and pay the local payment. Im was nervous about the trip but I think Im excited now. Looking forward to seeing the glaciers, penguins and fjords.

1 comment:

  1. have a great time! take lots of pictures. i wish i was there.

    ReplyDelete