Friday, February 29, 2008

Counting Down

Big progress. I handed in my resignation. I bought my ticket to Central America. Planning to go to Cancun to do some cenote diving. Then Belize to dive the blue hole and hang out with locals and hopefully check out Tikal, Guatemala.

Japan and Thailand next. Going to check out Bangkok and Chiang Mai. Hopefully I can actually make it to a Muy Thai match this time. It's a little scary because it seems so violent but it's a cultural experience I want to witness. Then hopefully I will get to see some sakura in Japan.

Then off to Europe to do some backpacking --Budapest, Vienna, Prague. Amsterdam to see the tres hermanas from my Patagonia trip. Brussels and maybe Paris. Kill some time in London to meet up with the start of the cruise through the Baltic countries / Skandinavia.

Last leg ends with an Intrepid tour through Egypt and Jordan. Can't wait to check out Petra.

No comments:

Post a Comment