Sunday, October 14, 2007

Patagonia

I'm so excited. I've decided to go to Patagonia at the end of January. It's so vast and all the sights are challenging to travel to, I decided to go with a packaged tour. My goal is to get to the glaciers at Glacier National in El Calafate. Plus, I get to see penguins at Terra del Fuego. Torres del Paine is supposed to be beautiful as well with water falls and fjords. Yay. Anyone interested in joining me? Trip is from Jan 19th to Feb 2nd. The tour is through GAP Adventures. Anyone know if there will be a futbol game in Buenos Aires?

3 comments:

  1. sounds so exciting!!! it's not a scuba diving trip, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably not. I thought about diving but there might not be enough time and accessibility. If it's possible I will try to fit it in. You know me, I can't say no. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like its gonna be off the pirate's hook...

    All that time there...hope you take some time out to fight some rebels. >:P

    ReplyDelete