Sunday, September 2, 2007

Felix

I'm in Aruba now. I arrived yesterday. My father was supposed to come down and arrive around 6:20am and we were supposed to cab it to the airport and make it to a 9am flight. Unfortunately his bus was delayed so we changed my parents flight to today. Again, unfortunately hurricane Felix came through last night and all flights were cancelled. I know they are really disappointed and I feel terrible for them. I am disappointed as well since I wanted them to be here with me and have a good time. It would be nice to have some company. On top of it all, I fell asleep on the bed around 8 or 9pm last night on top of my covers with the AC on and I think I caught a cold. My throat hurts when I swallow. Yesterday, I made the most of it by going downtown and walking around a bit. There is nothing but shopping down there. Tons of jewelry stores, fast food joints, and some chain-like restaurants. Before going to get a bite to eat, I went to the supermarket and picked up some juice, water and cereal bars. The cereal bars were pretty good. This morning, I've been trying to cancel my parents' flight online. I'm waiting for an aa.com password to be assigned to my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment